Endicate™ Electronic Temperature Monitoring
This user guide will give you the information necessary to use your Endicate™ product. Details include how to start the monitoring, stop monitoring locking in the current status, as well as viewing time elapsed since possible alarms.
Advanced Time and Temperature Functionality
If configured, Endicate’s advanced time and temperature functionality allows you to determine when a temperature breach has occurred within your supply chain. This feature is available to track all 4 alarms and is available as long as your device is configured with stop mode enabled.
How To Use
- Upon receipt, the device will need to be put in STOP state by holding the Start button for 2 seconds. STOP mode can be confirmed when the display shuts off.
- Hold the Start button again for 2 seconds to allow the device to enter the tracking state to display the following information:
- If none of the alarms were triggered, the device will blink “OK” and each alarm 2 times then proceed to STOP state.
- If any of the alarms were triggered, 2 things would be shown:
* The alarms that didn’t trigger would blink two times with an OK status.
* Alarms that were triggered would blink twice with an “X”, followed by a sequence of up to 6 digits. These 6 digits are important to note to determine the time of excursion. By entering the digits for each alarm below, you will know when each alarm was triggered within a 1 hour window.